Terms of Service
Almond Tree Oasis RV Park Rules, Terms and Conditions
Your occupancy at our property the “RV Park” is subject to the following rules, terms and conditions which have been established to maintain the high standards of a peaceful oasis for travelers and longer-term visitors alike to rest, relax and recharge. Our goal is for every guest to feel safe and welcome. Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modification may be necessary and your continued occupancy will be subject to such modified rules. We want to make your stay both pleasant and comfortable. If you need any information, please feel free to inquire at the park office.
FOR RETAIL ITEMS, WE OFFER NO CONTACT DELIVERY TO YOUR RV SITE DURING BUSINESS HOURS. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PHONE PURCHASE OF RV SUPPLIES, DRINKS, SNACKS, ICE OR OTHER ITEMS.
Enhanced safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic are in place to better protect you, other guests and our staff.
You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning COVID-19 including but not limited to social distancing, face coverings and avoiding the park's common areas if symptomatic or were recently with a person who recently tested positive for the virus.
While at the Almond Tree Oasis you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus and agree to adhere to all COVID-19 virus rules and instructions and posted signage.
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR GUESTS STAYING LESS THAN 14 DAYS - BEGINNING DECEMBER 6, 2020
The Regional Stay Home Order for Fresno County is in effect due to the San Joaquin Valley's ICU capacity dipping below the 15% threshold set by the state and Gov. Gavin Newsom on December 3, 2020.
The order prohibits private gatherings of any size, closes sector operations except for critical infrastructure and retail, and requires 100% masking and physical distancing in all others.
The order will remain in effect for at least 3 weeks and, after that period, will be lifted when the region’s projected ICU capacity meets or exceeds 15%. This will be assessed on a weekly basis after the initial 3 week period.
All individuals living in the Region shall stay home or at their place of residence except as necessary to conduct activities associated with the operation, maintenance, or usage of critical infrastructure, as required by law, or as specifically permitted in this order.
Travelers may leave their homes for essential purposes including but not limited to:
Essential work or for traveling to/from essential work
Needing to self-isolate or quarantine
Unable to stay in their own home due to COVID related issues
Traveling to care for a vulnerable person
Domestic services such as shopping, laundry, or gas
For essential outdoor recreation close to home
Government services such as post office, courthouse, DMV
To express political views in groups of 10 or less—in car protests are allowable
People living in their RV, moving from point A to B or returning home
I ACKNOWLEDGE THIS INFORMATION AND COMPLY WITH THE CURRENT HEALTH ORDERS ISSUED BY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND FRESNO COUNTY.
We accept on-line and phone reservations. There is an IPad outside the office for 24/7 making reservations at www.almondtreeoasispark.com
We honor your specific site reservation whenever possible. However due to maintenance and other circumstances park management reserves the right to move you to another site if necessary unless you have paid a lock fee to lock your specific site. Even with a lock fee we will switch your site if necessary due to extenuating circumstances.
We authorize the payment for the duration of your stay on your credit card when you check in. Maximum credit authorization amount is the monthly rate of your accommodation. If you pay with cash we might ask for a security deposit in the same amount. We will charge your credit card when you check out.
We charge the amount for the first night when the reservation is booked online or by phone. When a reservation is booked without a credit card, it cannot be confirmed until payment is received and will cancel within a few hours if payment is not received.
Each guest must register with the park office or be pre-checked in online.
Cancelations and no shows are subject to cancelation fees.
· We accept all Major Credit Cards, ACH transfers, cash or money orders.
Please help us make your stay here more enjoyable through your cooperation with the following simple rules:
RV Check IN/ Check OUT
Check-In: 12 P.M. or later on the day of arrival (No early Check-In).
Late Check-In: After 6:00 PM: Please use your email confirmation for your Site check-in and park codes. Stop at the office to view the park map upon entering the park. Then proceed to the designated site. Our office is open daily from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Check-Out: 11:00 A.M. on the day of departure
Please make arrangements prior to 10 A.M. if you would like to extend your stay. Your particular site may not be available, however we will do our best to accommodate our guests.
No exceptions on late check out unless the park manager approves it prior to checkout time. A late checkout fee of $50 may be assessed. Late check out may be available for $10 when booked in advance.
GENERAL PARK RULES
Guests and Visitors
· All Guests and Visitors must stop and register at office before entering park.
· Please notify the office if you want to move to another site. Do not switch sites without prior approval from park management
· There is a maximum of 8 people per site at one time, including guests and visitors.
· We accept guest mail envelopes and packages while you are a REGISTERED GUEST. We do not forward or hold mail prior to arrival or after departure.
· Parents are responsible for their children at all times, especially at the pool, in restrooms, laundry, recreation areas and the store.
· No scooters, skateboards or roller-skates allowed. Bicycles may be ridden from dawn to dusk in a safe and reasonable manner
· No smoking allowed in the restrooms and must be 20 feet from all common areas (Park Amenities).
· Accidents happen; however, we reserve the right to seek reimbursement for damaged property.
· Fireworks, Explosives are strictly forbidden in the park. Any firearms, BB guns, Airsoft and pellet guns, and other weapons are not allowed in the park and must be unloaded, secured and appropriately locked in the vehicle at all time.
· Please respect the rights of other guests; stay on your site. DO NOT cross, obstruct, or utilize any site other site than yours.
· In order to insure safety after dark, please carry a flashlight. No bike or scooter riding after dark.
· Please do not litter nor leave unconsumed food in the open.
· Dumpster diving is strictly forbidden.
· Guests are responsible for their behavior, their visitors and other lawful occupants. You must avoid behaviors including, but not limited to, vandalism, rowdiness, horseplay, drunkenness, being aggressive towards others, and engaging in loud, offensive, or uncivil actions. Guests and Visitors who engage in any of these behaviors, or behavior which disrupts other guests of the park, or who commit any violation of these Park Rules, Terms and Conditions, will, at park staff’s sole discretion, be asked to leave.
· Only cats and dogs are allowed. Any exceptions require park management approval.
· All pets must be registered at the office (A maximum of 3 pets are allowed per RV site, including visitors’ pets).
· Pets are not permitted in park if they are aggressive toward people or other pets.
· Pets must always be on a leash or under voice control with the owner when outdoors except inside the dog run when accompanied by owner. Pets cannot be tied outside and left unattended. No excessive barking, whining or crying.
· Pets are NOT allowed in Restrooms, the Tent or Pool Area. Do not wash your pets in the laundry room or showers.
· Guests must pick up after their pets. The pet park is equipped with doggie bags for your convenience. Please make sure the bag is securely sealed and placed in the trash disposals located at the dog run.
· Please be aware, that our park is situated in California’s wildlife area. Bobcats, coyotes, gopher snakes and rattle snakes might be sighted in our park.
· Quiet hours are 10 P.M. to 8 A.M.
· No Generators are permitted during these hours
· No activity that generates noise, such as loud music, talking, radios, televisions, singing, or musical instruments are permitted during these hours.
Recreational Vehicles and Personal Vehicles
· Please drive slowly --- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH (five miles per hour).
· Drive only on the roadways and never through another guest site.
· All vehicular noise is to be kept to a minimum. Unnecessary running of engines is not allowed. Please be mindful of your neighbors when warming your diesel engines.
· No motorized bicycles, scooters, motorcycles, ATVs or golf carts are to be driven in the park without prior permission from park staff.
· Vehicles are to be parked only in the space intended. The common areas are not for parking. Never park in an empty site or on the street.
· Each site is limited to one (1) RV and one (1) other personal vehicle. If there is room on your site, you may park an additional vehicle if it does not stick out beyond your site area. Management must approve a third vehicle, which shall be parked in a designated area.
· All RVs must be commercially manufactured. “Homemade” or modified vehicles are not allowed.
· The RV must be well maintained, clean and in good working condition. We reserve the right to refuse service to any RV based upon its appearance and/or condition.
· Vehicles must not leak any hazardous fluids. The Guest shall be responsible for the cost associated with any environmental clean-up caused by Guest’s equipment.
· Vehicle repairs and/or modifications are not allowed within the park, except for emergency repairs by professional services approved by Park Management. For any other repairs, the vehicle must be driven or towed outside the park. Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted in the park.
· Fresno County mandates the use of sewer gaskets/seals. Sewer hoses on long term rigs should be raised off the ground.
· All RV drain outlets must be closed before leaving your site.
· Use of Formaldehyde based products is NOT allowed by California law. The office has compliant black water treatment products available for purchase.
· Please keep your site tidy and attractive. Tables, chairs, etc. must be at least 1 foot inside your site footprint.
· Only furniture and items intended for outside use are allowed to be stored neatly near your RV and must be kept to a minimum.
· Our park staff work hard to keep sites clean and free of debris. Please help by avoiding clutter and eyesores such as boxes, tools, wood, empty flower pots, etc. Please securely bag all trash and place in designated dumpsters located near the pool houses. Trash bins and doors must be kept securely closed. Do not take or sift through trash. Trash policies are strictly enforced for everyone’s safety and enjoyment of the park.
· The following are NOT allowed on RV sites
o Laundry lines or hanging of laundry.
o Appliances outside the RV.
o Open storage containers. (Plastic storage containers are permitted under your rig, if kept orderly.)
o No concrete blocks to form structures or brace awnings.
o Covered Screen Rooms.
o Tents or sleeping outside the vehicle, unless specifically in a tent camping site.
o Items that block access to utility pole.
· Open Campfires are PROHIBITED at all sites.
· Gas or charcoal barbecues may be used for outdoor cooking on site. Please dispose of cooled ashes in a SEALED bag in a dumpster. During times of extreme FIRE DANGER, charcoal grills might not be allowed. Please confirm with the office prior to arrival.
· Dumping or spilling sewage may result in a $100 minimum fine.
Pool and Restroom Rules
· All persons using the pool do so on their own risk. Owners and management are not responsible for accidents and injuries.
· The pool is for private use. Only registered guests and visitors have management permission. Guests must pay additional Visitor pool fee for visitors and Guest and Visitor pool occupancy limits apply.
· Animals are not allowed in the pool and restroom area.
· Pool hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M., unless posted otherwise.
· No Lifeguard is on Duty. Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult (18 years or older) at all times. Anyone behaving in an unsafe, offensive or destructive manner will be removed from the pool area.
· Only bathing suits permitted in pool, no cotton material (e.g. T-shirts) or wet suits are permitted. Swimming Pool use allowed only during posted Open Hours. Pools are typically open during summer (June – September).
· Glass, food, and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the pool area.
· Park management reserves the right to deny the use of pool to anyone at anytime.
· Laundry Rooms are to be used between 8 A.M. and 10 P.M. and kept clean and tidy. Please move your laundry promptly so machines are available to other guests.
· The restroom has a combination lock. Members and guests will be given the combination number upon check-in.
· The restroom and pool doors are not to be unlocked to allow non-registered guests into the area.
· Please leave the facilities as clean as possible. Report any undesirable condition to the office.
· Violation of these rules is grounds for ejection from the park without refund.
Emergency and Safety
· If you need to call 911, and time allows, please call the office so the maintenance staff can be prepared to escort the emergency personnel to your site.
· If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, call 559-935-0711 anytime, 24 hours a day. (No soliciting is allowed.)
· Emergency Contact Information forms are required from all monthly guests. This information remains private and used only when a situation arises when we need to contact someone in the event of an emergency or is sought by law enforcement agencies. We do not give personal information to others.
· Propane Refill and Dumping Hours are from 8:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M..
· Check In starting at 12:00 P.M. You may arrive anytime after 12pm and as late in the evening as you like.
· Check Out Time: 11:00 A.M.
· Quiet Time: 10:00 P.M. until 8:00 A.M. Peaceful Time: 8 A.M. to 10 P.M..
· Please let us know how you like the park and give us your suggestions! We want to hear from you. We appreciate your review by email to email@example.com or on Trip Advisor, Google, Good Sam or any other of your favorite RV Park review sites.
This property is privately owned and operated, and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Guest accepts RV Park camping privileges with the understanding that all parties do hereby waive any claims they may have for losses, damages, causes of action, and hereby fully release and discharge the RV Park, the property it occupies, its owners, officers, employees, agents and representatives of all liability for loss or damage, whether to property and/or bodily injury to his/her person arising from the use of these facilities, wild or domestic animals, natural or intentional disasters, or acts of nature. To the greatest extent allowed by law, the Guest and all members or visitors of the renting party agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the RV Park, its owners, officers, employees, agents and representatives from and against any legal action and/or any claims due to any of the above-mentioned circumstances.