Terms of Service
By having a reservation and driving onto Dark Sky property, I agree, and shall cause my children, invitees and guests, to abide by the Rules and Policies here stated. We understand that if we're unable to adhere to these policies, after being made specifically aware, we'll be asked to leave without refund.
PARK POLICIES & RULES
Check in is 2 pm / Check out is 12 pm
Speed Limit: 5 MPH
Quiet hours: All day / all night.
And the NO's :
- No ground tents, car / truck / truck bed camping.
- No generators, no loud music, no overly bright outdoor lights.
- No smoking at any indoor or shared space. Smoking is tolerated in and around your site unless it becomes a nuisance to another guest, in which case you'll be asked to suspend smoking. Guests who don't dispose of cigarette waste properly will be blocked from making future reservations.
Drones can be used in outlying areas of the property only, text your host for exact locations.
Please keep your site tidy. We reserve the right to ask you to remove anything outside of your RV.
Should you leave excessive trash and/or cigarette butts at your site upon departure, we will charge an additional $25 clean up fee.
CHILDREN: We are not a KOA, which means it's not A OK for children to be without adult supervision. Children under 8 may not be anywhere without an adult. Children under 12 are not permitted at The Terrace or Bathhouse without an adult. Please hold your children to a high standard of behavior; specifically to not cut through sites, and to not disrupt the displays of art and nature found around the property. ATTENTION : The zipline at the Dig Pit is for children between 45 - 85 pounds. Please help your children / ride at your own risk.
Propane Tank Rental: In the case you accidentally take a tank home, we have to charge you for a full replacement, $50.
I further agree that as we participant in any activity hosted by or use of equipment at Dark Sky RV, we are responsible for acting within the limits of our ability and will heed all warnings regarding participation in the activity or use of the equipment. We will maintain control of ourselves and any equipment while participating in the activity and will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to ourself or to others.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Dark Sky LLC, its owners and agents (collectively, Quad Power), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the Dark Sky RV property, facilities, golf carts, amenities, and any dangers and hazards associated with acts of nature such as changing weather conditions; high winds; thunder and lightning; temperature fluctuations; falling trees; tree limbs, ice; or encounters with wildlife.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Dark Sky LLC, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Campground by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Dark Sky RV makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
As a courtesy, our employees, if so requested, may assist with directing you to your designated campsite. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the site will accommodate your specific trailer/RV and that you will not hit anything when positioning your RV on the campsite. You agree to indemnify and hold Dark Sky RV, its owners and agents (collectively, Quad Power) harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney’s fees) that may result from an employee assisting or directing you onto a campsite. Furthermore, you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Dark Sky RV for any and all liability, loss, or property damage relating to an employee assisting/directing you to your site. Additionally, if you fail to leave your site on the day and time of your reservation you give Dark Sky the right to relocate your trailer on propertyl
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my reservation prior to my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that Dark Sky LLC may charge any remaining balance (in additional to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
The Premises are privately owned and DARK SKY RV RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Dark Sky RV reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. Harassment or mistreatment of our staff or other guests, including but not limited to, racist comments or hate speech, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Dark Sky RV rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Dark Sky RV and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose.
I hereby agree to the following regulations and conditions relating to my dog while camping at Dark Sky RV (“Campground”) with my dog.
Good behavior is required. Hostile, aggressive or constantly barking dogs will be asked to leave. We can help you explore other options. Dogs must be on a leash around the grounds. Do not leave tethered dogs unattended.
And then the more OFFICIAL stuff....
- Supervision. I agree to keep my dog on a leash or in a carrier while in all public areas of the Campground. I further agree to have my dog with me or a designated individual at all times, and understand that I may not leave the dog unattended at the campsite outside on a leash. I agree to prevent noise or any other disturbance by my dog, in the interest of other guests at the Campground.
- Vaccinations. I represent and warrant that my dog is up to date on all vaccinations (including rabies and distemper) and flea treatments.
- Disturbances. I agree that, should my dog create any disturbances, which cause complaints to be made to the management by other guests or employees of the Campground, at the request of a Campground employee, I will immediately make arrangements to house my dog elsewhere outside the Campground. Additionally, I understand and agree that if I do not find alternative housing for my pet after being asked to do so, I will be asked to leave the Campground and will not be issued a refund.
- Assumption of Risk and Release. I understand that my permission to have my dog at the Campground with me is a privilege and not a contractual right. Such permission is expressly conditional upon my adherence to the terms of these rules and other rules in effect at any given time. I understand that the Campground may revoke such permission at any time for any reason. Additionally, I hereby assume all responsibility of risks, injury, damage, other harm that may occur while my dog is at the Campground or caused by my dog. Further, I hereby knowingly and voluntarily expressly release and discharge the Campground, its owner, its agents, its parent companies, members, managers, directors, officers and employees (“Released Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, demands, or causes of action, both present and future, whether known, unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, that me or my guests or invitees may have against any of the Released Parties arising out of or incident to my dog’s presence in the Campground, whether arising from any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, of me, my dog and/or any guest or invitee. I further agree to indemnify each of the Released Parties for any and all such claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, demands, or causes of action, including costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees arising as a result of or related to the presence of the dog at the Campground. This provision shall be enforceable to the fullest extent of the law.
- Acknowledgment. By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Assumption of Risk & Release and fully understand its provisions and implications. My execution of this Release is entirely voluntary and intended to be binding on my heirs, executors, legal representatives and assigns.
I have read this Animal Waiver and understand it is my responsibility to abide by the Rules. I further understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that my guests and invitees also comply with the Rules. Failure to adhere to the policies and rules set forth herein may result in my removal from the Campground without a refund.