Terms of Service
- Code to the South Park bathrooms/laundry is 1959
- WIFI: Diamond M Ranch (pick the strongest signal). The password is workinprogress
- Check-in is between 3 pm and 8 pm - call the office if you need a late check-in.
- Check-out time is noon - call the office for a late checkout - you may be charged for late check-outs.
Terms & Conditions
- The park speed limit is 5 mph and is strictly enforced for the safety of all.
- Quiet hours are enforced from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. All youth must return to their respective unit by 10:00 pm.
- Parents or other adult supervisors are responsible for their children’s whereabouts, conduct, and safety.
- When using the fish cleaning station, place all fish waste in the buckets provided and clean the station after use.
- We have an Artesian well with Tannin Water. The water is a little tea-colored due to organic staining from vegetation. Many consider it to have medicinal value. It is tested and is safe for drinking.
- Diamond M Ranch Resort is not responsible for lost items.
- Diamond M Ranch Resort has a strict pet policy. Pets must be on a leash and may not be left unattended. All pet wastes must be picked up and disposed of properly. Bringing a pet into a lodging unit will warrant a $500 charge to my credit card.
- There are fire pits in each site, please do not move or exchange without permission from the office.
- No fire pits allowed on courtyard grass. There will be a $100 fee if you use a firepit on the courtyard lawn area.
- You are responsible for taking your trash to the nearest dumpster. Ask the office for directions if you don't see one. No trash may be left at the site.
- Reservations will not be credited for late arrival or early departure.
Additional Lodging Terms:
- Diamond M Ranch Resort has only non-smoking units. Smoking inside any Diamond M Ranch Resort building will warrant a $500 charge to my credit card. While outdoors, I will properly dispose of butts.
- Fish processing in any Diamond M Ranch Resort unit is prohibited and if done will warrant a $500 charge to my credit card. Use of Diamond M Ranch Resort towels for fish handling will warrant replacement costs to be charged to my credit card.
- Only above-ground fire pits are allowed in the pasture - no fires on the ground.
- Generators are required to be turned off by 10 pm due to quiet hours. They can be turned on again at 7 am.
It is our mission to give you a safe and enjoyable stay and by following these guidelines we hope to ensure our mission.
I do hereby assume full responsibility for any and all damages, injuries (including death), or losses that I may sustain or incur if any while attending, engaging, practicing, participating or witnessing, hiking, fishing, riding, or any other activity and/or certain event(s) occurring in or about the premises. I hereby assume full risk, waive all claims and release and hold Diamond M Ranch Resort, LLC its instructors, or partners of said program or event, individually or otherwise, harmless for any and all liability, claims, suits, damages, expenses, fees actions, or rights of action or judgments as a result of injury or death to myself or members of my family or heirs, or my guests, or damage, destruction or loss to my property, which in any way relates to, arises out of, or is in any way connected with my presence on the premises, or my participation in events of activities thereon, or the negligent acts or omissions of the releases or any other third party. I am fully aware and understand that Diamond M Ranch Resort LLC does not have on or about the premises, or employ or contract with any medical services, provisions for ordinary or emergency medical services. In consideration of my participation in and the use of the Premises or Facilities, including but not limited to: fishing holes, mountain hikes, farm tours, campfires I hereby release and covenant not to sue the owner of the premises (releases), shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives agents, affiliates and lessees from any and all claims resulting from any physical injury that may occur to me while participating in any program or event sponsored by Diamond M Ranch Resort, LLC.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE RELEASE/WAIVER AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING THIS WAIVER VOLUNTARILY. Parents or guardians must sign if the applicant is UNDER 18.