Terms of Service
- WE PROTECT OUR CHILDREN. NO person(s), “Male or Female,” is allowed on Jellystone Park property if listed in (ANY) Sex Offender Registry. We also do not allow guests with prior felonies of any kind.
- By signing our Rules & Regulations log, you are saying you have received a valid and updated copy of our Rules and Regulations. You are also expressing full consent, knowledge, understanding, and acceptance of the Rules and Regulations as the responsible party of your site rental.
- Check In / Check Out: Check in time is after 1:00p.m. Check out time is promptly at 11:00a.m.
- Speed Limit: Strictly enforced for the protection of all guests. Please follow ALL posted speed limit signs. WATCH FOR CHILDREN AT PLAY.
- STANDARD RATES ARE BASED ON 2 ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN AGES 3-12 YEARS OF AGE. A maximum of 4 adults per site. Teenagers are entered into our system as an adult, not a child.
- Visitors and/or extra guests are $6 per person/day plus tax. Passes for your visitors/guests will be given upon Registration and payment.
- Responsible party must be a registered guest age 21 year or older.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. No exceptions.
- All campers, visitors, and guests must be registered and paid for in advance prior to their arrival. Any unregistered guests found on site will be automatically charged to the registered guest’s credit/debit card on file without prior authorization.
- Non-Registered persons on campground, regardless of whether they’re a visitor or not, will be considered trespasser and will be asked to leave the premises immediately.*
- Reservations take preference over walk-in site rental inquiries.
- After hours arrivals may park and pay in the morning.
- Tents are charged $3.00 extra per day for an air conditioner and $3.00 extra per day for refrigerators.
- All responsible parties must provide a credit number to keep on file regardless of original payment method. A credit/debit card is required for purposes of registration.
General Pet Policies (Please See Animal Waiver for Detailed List of Pet Rules & Regs):
- An Animal Waiver/Pet Policy must be signed by any person bringing a pet into Jellystone Park.
- Jellystone Park highly discourages bringing pets while residing in a tent during your stay.
- ALL pet droppings are to be picked up immediately and disposed of appropriately. Not in Fire Pits.
- No more than 2 dogs per site for RV & Tent Sites Only. * No pet fencing that attaches to the ground.
- CABINS ARE NOT PET FRIENDLY. REGISTERED GUESTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR VIOLATERS WITHIN THEIR PARTY. A $250.00 DAMAGE FEE WILL BE ASSESSED AND CHARGED TO THE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD ON FILE, IN ADDITION TO THE COST OF REPLACEMENT FOR DAMAGES, DUE TO ANY PET.
- Pricing of our cabins are based on the number of beds available in each cabin, not maximum capacity. Additional guests residing overnight, beyond the bed capacity are $10 per person per night plus tax and must provide their own bedding, sleeping bag, and/or mattress pad arrangements.
- Additional charges/fees, if any, will be applied toward any debit/credit card kept on file. The card on file SHOULD BE the responsible party’s card.
- If ANY damage or loss occurs to the cabin or premises, the registered party will be charged for damage equal to the cost of parts & labor without prior notice. If the damage was caused by a family member or guests, the offending individual is responsible for paying the registered party back for charges incurred.
- Absolutely no markers, crayons, glues, paints or “play doughs” are to be used while in cabin. These materials will stain and ruin some wood surfaces within cabins. We ask all children keep these items limited to our kids' clubhouse or outdoors for purposes of preserving our cabins for the next guests.
- We allow two vehicles per site only.
- Any person operating a motorized vehicle in this park must be a licensed driver and have the license on their person. This includes Golf Carts, Gators or Rangers. ATV’S, OR ANY VERSION THEREOF, IS NOT ALLOWED IN PARK. A signed release and an additional fee of $5.00/day + tax is charged for any guest bringing in a personal motorized vehicle such as a golf cart, Ranger, or Gator. Off-roading or rough riding not allowed.
Site Rules for RV’s, Tents, and Cabins
- Keep your site clean, neat and orderly.
- Please DO NOT attach clothes lines to our trees with nails. You may use bungee cords to hold a single clothing line. Multiple lines not allowed.
- Please use line for beach towels only and no more than 6ft in length OR between two of the closest trees
- DO NOT put grills on the picnic tables as they burn holes in the top of the table!!!
- Do not cut down ANY tree on Jellystone Park property.
- Only customary camping supplies allowed. Tarps not allowed on extended stay guests’ RVs.
- Absolutely no work-related equipment OR vehicles at your site or on the grounds.
- No automotive mechanic work allowed on site.
- No flying or displaying of flags on Jellystone Park property other than The American Flag, Sports Affiliated Flags, and flags with a delightful picture and/or family name are welcome.
- This is a private campground. We reserve the right to change and/or interpret our rules and regulations as our personnel sees fit in order to maintain a comfortable destination camping environment for all. If you disagree with our rules, go start your own campground.
- The dumpster is located at the entrance of the park. ABSOLUTELY NO FURNITURE LEFT AT DUMPSTER. GARBAGE COMPANY WILL NOT PICK IT UP.
- All garbage must be securely sealed and placed by the road near your site no. no later than 9 a.m. If later, you are required to take the trash yourself. DO NOT LEAVE TRASH BAGS OF ANY KIND OUTSIDE OVERNIGHT. IT MUST BE PLACED OUTDOORS IN THE MORNING IF CAMPGROUND IS TO PICK IT UP.
- Garbage is to be put in dumpster and NOT left on the ground next to the dumpster. PLEASE DO NOT BURN GARBAGE IN FIRE PITS!!!!
- We ask your cooperation in keeping the restrooms and showers neat and tidy at all times.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN RESTROOMS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please report any untidiness or unsafe conditions to the office so that it may be addressed immediately.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied to restroom by an adult.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SHOES ALLOWED IN WASHING MACHINES OR DRYERS.
- DO NOT WASH DISHES IN LAUNDRY SINK.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN LAUNDRY ROOM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Do not put anything in washers other than HE (High Efficiency) DETERGENT.
- Do not wash pet bedding, pet blankets, or pet clothing in our washers.
- Do not leave clothes in washer/dryer for extended periods of time to include overnight. You must be present when clothes are finished washing/drying. Clothes left in the way of others will be removed.
- GATHERING AREAS ARE SMOKE FREE & ALCOHOL FREE. No Smoking, Vaping or Alcohol Consumption within 50 feet of any Park Building or Playground.
- Smoking on the playground and in/around the pool area is strictly prohibited.
- Please can your butts and help keep our park litter-free. Do not throw butts on the ground.
- All alcohol beverage cans and bottles must be covered when out of your own campsite.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN OR AROUND POOL AREA OR PLAYGROUND.
- The pool is for registered guests only.
- All company must register at the ranger station AND PAY prior to swimming.
- No food/glass bottles or alcoholic beverages allowed in the pool area.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Children 13 year of age & younger must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.**
- Misconduct or Irresponsible behavior will result in loss of pool privileges.
- Registered guest(s) is/are aware that the credit card on file will be charged for damages caused by neglect or intentional abuse of or theft of Yogi Bear's Jellystone RV Park Camp Resort property.
- Disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
- Registered guests and their guests are responsible for losses, all damages or injury to persons or property caused by their negligence.
- We reserve the right to dismiss/evict anyone violating the common rules of good camping, destroying property or creating a disturbance.
- Registered guests are responsible for assuring that their children and guests observe all rules at all times.
Around Your Campsite
- Storage of household items & kitchen appliances strictly prohibited, i.e. tools, household goods, “junk” or unused items which should otherwise be in an actual storage facility. This includes but is not limited to washers, dryers, refrigerators, and freezers. Please ask if you have a question about this.
- We do not allow camping tents, picnic table tents, storage buildings, or carports to be used as storage locations on your site.
- We welcome one single outdoor rug, not to be placed over any current or potential grass-covered area.
- We reserve the right to request removal of additional rugs or an unreasonably sized rug. Indoor rugs are NOT permitted for outdoor use.
- We allow one large tent per site. Sites 53-59 allow one tent only per site. A second tent is $10 per night plus tax and requires the site to be relocated at time of 2nd tent notice. No more than 2 tents, in total, on any site.
- No more than 4 adults per site (ages 13+). At this time, we have no maximum number of children allowed per site BUT each site is limited to total of 8 guests.
- TENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED AS ADDITION TO AN RV SITE or CABIN SITE. A SECOND SITE MUST BE RENTED.
- Each R.V. and tent site rental price is based on 2 adults & 2 children ages 3-12 years old. Please refer to guest fees if your family is a bit larger.
By signing Jellystone Park’s Rules and Regulations log, you are providing full consent and authorization, upon your immediate departure, for Jellystone Park to charge your credit/debit card for any and all remaining unpaid balances without being provided written, verbal, or electronic consent.