Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing Jellystone Park at Lake Monroe. We look forward to having you stay with us. Please take a moment to carefully review your reservation and contact us if there are any issues or if you would like to make any changes.
While we do guarantee a cabin type or site type and do our best to accommodate specific site and cabin requests, this is not always possible. The campground now offers an option to lock-in your requested full hook up site, cabin or tent site for a modest fee. The lock-in fee for cabins and campsites is $15 and tent sites are $10.
Further, following please find our directives in regard to conduct and policies for Jellystone Park at Lake Monroe.
Good Neighbor Practices at Jellystone Park™ Lake Monroe
In order to make your stay and the stay of others a pleasant experience, we ask that you observe the following good neighbor practices.
- Reservation Policy: Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ RV Resort Lake Monroe requires a two-night minimum reservation, three-night minimum reservation for camping or lodging on holidays and special event weekends. All reservations require a 50% deposit at time of booking with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival which we will take automatically with the credit card on file. Special or promotional offers are only valid on non-holiday or special event weekends and cannot be combined with any other offers. Requested sites will be site locked.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made 10 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund less a $30 cancellation fee or a camp credit with no cancellation fee valid for one year from the date of cancellation. Any cancellation less than 10 days prior to arrival will receive no refund.
- Lodging: There are no linens provided in the lodging so please be sure to bring them.
- Check in and check out times are 3pm and 11 am respectivley. If you arrive ealy/ late, you agree to pay the proper fees.
- Consideration: Please be considerate of others. Do not disturb their peace and quiet walking through their site or playing loud music. Do not destroy view with clotheslines hanging from trees, utility poles, from campers or vehicles. Bug zappers are prohibited.
- Quiet Hours: 11:00pm — 8:00am. Music must be turned off by 11:00pm each night. Children must be on their site at dusk unless accompanied by an adult.
- Registration: Everyone in the park must be registered at the office and each vehicle must have a car pass. Sharing of the gate code is strictly prohibited
- Parking: Only one vehicle is permitted to be parked at your site. Second vehicles must be kept in the overflow parking area.
- Rugs: Rugs are not permitted to be placed on the grass. Doormats limited in size to 3′ x 5′.
- Trees: Do not tie pets, clotheslines, chains or other items to the trees. Cutting and/or dragging any branches or limbs from trees in the park or from the woods is strictly prohibited.
- Firewood: You may not bring out of state firewood into the campground. Firewood is available for purchase at the Ranger Station and can be delivered to your site. Please do not move fire rings or burn trash.
- Trash: Trash will be picked up from your site each day. Please tie trash securely and place curbside. Please do not leave trash out overnight. Please do not litter and dispose of cigarette butts and pet fallout properly.
- Drugs: The possession and use of any drugs, including but not limited to marijuana, is strictly prohibited on Lake Monroe private property. The definition of private property shall include all common areas of the park, i.e., walking trails, pavilions, wagon rides, restrooms, open areas, beach and lake, etc. This also includes rental items such as boats, paddleboards, and golf carts.
- Bikes: No bicycle riding after dark. Helmets are encouraged to be worn. Mopeds, Mini-bikes, Scooters and ATVs are not permitted.
- Excessive Noise, Foul Language, Loud or Obnoxious Behavior is not permitted at any time. Anyone creating a disturbance will be asked to leave the park without a refund.
- Beach / Pool: Splash Ground and Pool areas are posted at each location and on our daily activity log. Warning: No Life Guard On Duty at the swimming pool, swimming beach, or any other water related activity and participating and swimming is at your own risk. Anyone age 16 and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times at the pool area. Anyone age 14 and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times at the Splash Ground area. Please obey beach and Splash Ground as posted
- Pets: Are welcome when quiet and on a leash. Please do not leave pets unattended. Pets are not permitted in any building, on the Splash Ground, playgrounds, or in pool. Pet owners are responsible for their pet’s fallout. Place in a plastic bag, tie and put in the trash.
- Golf Carts: You may bring your own golf cart in but we must have proof of insurance and drivers licenses on file. Lake Monroe carts can be rented at the Ranger Station. All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years of age. Carts must drive only on roads and marked trails, and not exceed the posted park speed of 5 MPH. For safety, carts do not hold more than 5 passengers. Alcoholic beverages are not to be consumed or held by the driver of the golf cart.
- Clotheslines: Clotheslines are not permitted to be hung anywhere on your campsite or rental unit.
- Tents: Extra tents on an RV, tent site, are permitted as long as they fit within the site. Please call office for specifics. Max of 8 people per site.
- Camping Credits / Refunds: Camping credits and refunds will not be issued for early checkout, or due to inclement weather or illness.
- Weapons / Fireworks: No firearms, fireworks, slingshots, BB guns, bow and arrows, etcl are to be discharged in the park.
- Remote Control Cars: Are not permitted on the roads of the park.
All other common sense rules apply. Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Lake Monroe reserve the right to interpret or change all rules. Campers who are uncooperative or violate park rules will be asked to leave with no refund. The park assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries or loss from any cause.
Entrance into the campground property constitues permission for the management of Yogi Bears™ Jellystone Park™ Lake Monroe to photograph any vistior while on the premise and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without any compensation to the visitor. The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors environment, including specifically ( but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational actiivities such as hiking, swimming, use of Splash Ground, and jumping pillow at Jellystone Park Lake Monroe, or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions or of acts of mother nature, or COVID-19 related illness and agrees that the said camping resort and its owners, agents, and employees are not liable for injuries or property damage or loss resulting for such causes.
By agreeing to the terms and conititions, I agree I have read and agree to comply with the terms and conditions as stated and I agree to read and comply with all campground rules and regulations as listed on the website, site map, brochure, waviers, and/or posted on the property.
I agree, and shall cause my children, invitees and guests, to abide by the Park Rules.
I further understand and agree that Jellystone Park does not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. Jellystone Park's refund policy varies, depending on the timing of the cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date, as follows: Jellystone Park must be notified no less than 10 days prior to the confirmed arrival date on a reservation and receive a full refund less a $30 processing fee. You may also opt for a camping credit to use for a future reservation within 1 year of the cancellation date with no cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than stated will not be eligible for a refund.
As a participant in a recreation activity, I am responsible for acting within the limits of my ability and heeding all warnings regarding participation in the activity. I will maintain control of myself, my children and any equipment while participating in the activity and will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to myself or to others.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp – Resorts in Lake Monroe, IN, its owners and agents (collectively, Jellystone Park Management), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the Jellystone Park property, facilities, golf carts, amenities, pools, water park, and jumping pillow.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Jellystone Park Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Jellystone Park Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
The Premises are privately owned and THE JELLYSTONE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Jellystone Park Management reserves the right to ask any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Jellystone Park Rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Jellystone Park and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose.
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my reservation prior to my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts at Lake Monroe, Bloomington, IN may charge any remaining balance (in addition to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
I agree that Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp – Resorts at Lake Monroe, Bloomington, IN retains the right to cancel or alter my reservation at their discretion. This includes adjustments to locked sites and rates. Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp – Resorts at Lake Monroe, Bloomington, IN will attempt to contact the customer before check in if a change has been made. If the customer is dissatisfied with the changes made to their reservation they will be offered a full refund or the opportunity to make a reservation for a different date.
Please visit our website for our rates, specials, events, and other details.
Additional Terms for Rental Units
I understand and agree as follows:
· At departure, the rental unit is to be left in a reasonably clean condition (broom swept), garbage is to be removed from the rental unit and placed at the curb, all kitchens and kitchenettes are to be left clean, all dishes are to be washed and put away, and the microwave, fridge, stove, and countertops are to be wiped clean; otherwise, Jellystone Park Management may charge my credit card with a $75.00 cleaning fee. I understand and agree that if I leave the rental unit in an unreasonably filthy condition, permit a pet to occupy a rental unit not designated as pet-friendly or smoke in a rental unit, Jellystone Park Management may charge credit card for the cost to professionally clean the rental unit ($250 minimum charge).
· All damages to the rental unit, whether caused by myself, my children, guests or pets, will be disclosed to the registration office immediately or at checkout. All damages occurring to the rental unit during my stay will be charged to my credit card after a thorough inspection has been made by Jellystone Park Management. Damages for which I will be responsible include, but are not limited to: lost key(s), broken/lost TV/DVD/AC remote controls, broken items, discharged fire extinguishers (if not used for a fire), damaged/dented/bent appliances, furniture, cabinetry or dishes, writing on walls or bedding, and ripped or torn mattresses or covers.