Terms of Service
Check in time is 2:00 and check out is 12:00. All reservation holders must check in at the office to sign in and obtain a vehicle tag. A 5 MPH speed limit is enforced at all times around the campground. There is no entering or leaving the campground from the hours of 11PM until 7AM unless there is an emergency. Alcohol use is permitted to adults 21 years of age or older. Excessive use of alcohol or any use of illegal drugs will be a cause for immediate eviction from the campground. No smoking in any of our buildings and please dispose of your smoking materials in a fire safe container. Marijuana smoking is only allowed in your own personal vehicle or RV, not outside. Fireworks are not allowed on the grounds. Profanity and excessive noise are not welcome at On the Saco Family Campground . Please be kind and considerate to your neighbors. Quiet hours are 11p to 7a- No driving around, and no loud voices. No music on after 10PM and keep the volume at a reasonable level at other times.
All visitors must check in to the office upon arriving. There is a $5.00 visitors charge per person, children under 18 are free. Visitors with pets must sign the pet policy form. Hours for visiting are 8:00AM until 10:00PM. If visitors chose to spend the night, then they must pay an additional $5.00 for the overnight fee.
Camping with Children
Parents are responsible for their children while they are staying at the campground. Children under 18 are not allowed to be left unattended at the campground. Children under 6 must have a parent with them in all facilities. Children 12 and older are allowed unsupervised in the game room. No food or drink is allowed in the game room. The playground is open 7AM until dusk and are to be used at your own risk. Children should be on their site by dark.
Swimming is at your own risk, there is no lifeguard on duty. Glass bottles or containers are not allowed on the beach. Children must have an adult with them while swimming. Rope swings are not allowed for your safety. No swimming after dark. There is no gray water or bathing allowed in the Saco River. We have a dish washing station and showers available by the office.
Only one vehicle per site please, two on larger sites; however, you may load and unload onto the site. There is additional parking available if needed. Fire pits cannot be moved per state law. Only paper and wood allowed in the fire pits. Your site must be kept tidy throughout your stay. No out of state wood is allowed per state regulations. We sell bundles of fire wood at the office. Do not cut down any trees, bushes, bark, or branches. Fires should not be left unattended. Please leave your site like you found it. A $25.00 fee will be charged if you have excessive garbage left. Trash barrels are located near the entrance; please refer to the map for exact location. Recycle bins are located throughout the campground or by the trash bins. Please do not put nails in any trees.
Pets- Of course, a member of the family!
· NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS are allowed to enter the grounds.
· We ask that your dog is leashed at all times.
· Please dispose of your dog’s waste both on the campsite and around the campground.
· You are responsible for your dog and anything that should happen to others as a result of your dog.
· Please keep your dog’s updated paperwork with you.
· Please don’t leave your dog unattended.
· Please be mindful of their barking. Excessive barking can result in us asking you to vacate your dog.
· All dogs must be up to date on rabies. You must have proof of vaccination on you during your stay.
The undersigned (Reservation holder) agrees to pay the total amount above. The reservation holder releases On the Saco Family Campground of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his/her person, family member, or guests during their stay. They understand we offer no refunds or credits for early departure, inclement weather, or any other situation which may arise. Any guest or additional adults/children that does not pay is the responsibility of the reservation holder and will be charged to the reservation holder. The undersigned agrees to all the campground rules and understands that if they or anyone in their party cannot follow the campground rules, they can be asked to leave.
- Only Maine, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, & Vermont residents are permitted to enter the campground at this time. If you are from other states, a certificate of compliance is required which states you have either 1) Completed a 14 day quarantine before coming to the campground or 2)Obtaining a negative COVID19 test result within 72 hours of the reservation.
- Social distance when away from your camp site.
- Wear a mask when you are unable to physically distance.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Do not come to us if you are ill or feeling ill.
COVID-19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
-I am currently not experiencing COVID 19 symptoms nor have I had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
-I have not travelled outside of Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont or in an area under a travel health advisory in the last 14 days.
-I have not provided care or had close contact with any person with COVID-19 or with any person reasonably suspected of having COVID-19
-I am fully aware of the risks and hazards with respect to COVID-19 inherent in my attendance at the Premises and participation in the activities of the Campground.
-I freely and voluntarily agree to assume the risk with respect to COVID-19, including the risk of death, bodily injury or property damage, regardless of severity, that I (or my child/ward) may sustain as a result of my participation in the activities of the Campground or attendance at the Premises, howsoever arising, including, but not limited to, the active or passive negligence of the Releasees.