Terms of Service
RusticBarn Campground & RV Park Terms, Agreements, and Rules
A payment of 100% of the reservation fee is required at time of booking. Advanced payments made over the internet are always paid by credit card. By providing a credit card number, you are authorizing campspot.com to bill your credit card for the full amount of reservation.
If you need to cancel your reservations, you must do so prior to 10 days before your stay to receive all your payment minus a $10 processing fee. If you cancel after the 10 days, you will forfeit one night's stay. No refunds after check in.
CAMPSITE: Check-In: 2 PM, If you arrive before 2pm, you will be charged an additional $10 per hour that you are early.
Check-out 12 Noon. An additional $10 will be charged for each hour past check out time.
RENTAL CAMPERS: Check-in: 3PM, You will not be allowed to check-in until this time
Check-out: 11am, If you stay later than this time, you will be charged an additional $10 per 30 minutes over check out time.
Rental Camper shall only house two adult people. No smoking in rental campers. No children in campers. No pets in campers.
If you will be arriving after 8pm, please give us a call. We request that everyone arrive prior to 10 pm as not to disturb our other guests.
If your guest will spend the night, the fee is $15 per night.
NO tents allowed.
Please check in at the Barn. Please pull up and stop at the "Stop Here to Register" sign at the Office/Store.
.Enforcement of All Rules
The Campground reserves the right to remove any guest at any time for any reason in the sole judgment of the Campground. Those not following our rules, regulations (and other acts and behaviors not deemed appropriate as determined by Management), will be asked to immediately leave the Campground without any refund(s).
READ THESE RULES
Any person who becomes an overnight Camper or a Visitor will be assumed to have read and understand these rules and regulations. You also are expected to communicate these rules and regulations to their children, guests and/or invitees. You are responsible for all actions of all members of their party.
Safety is our Campground’s #1 priority and is not negotiable. Safety must be the top concern of our campers and guests as well. Everyone is responsible for using judgment and caution to protect themselves and others. Lack of common sense is not an excuse. Parents and caregivers are expected to keep kids safe.
- Fireworks, sparklers, floating lanterns, firearms (whether carried openly or concealed) and weapons of all kinds are always prohibited.
- Drunken or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated! No one under the age of 21 may consume alcoholic beverages while on campground property. Persons who may drink alcohol are responsible for doing so in a peaceful, non-disruptive way.
- Everyone under the age of 18 must be at their campsite by 10 Pm. No one under the age of 16 may be left alone unsupervised without an adult or guardian present on the Campground property.
- Campground personnel may conduct periodic patrols, day and night. Decisions of campground personnel are final pertaining to noise, campfires and other infringements of the rules.
- Campfires are allowed, but only in the designated firepits on campsites. If you start a fire, you are responsible for any damages that fire causes. All fires must be properly and completely doused at the close of the evening and may not be left unattended.
- Everyone is encouraged to have fun within common sense limits. These rules are guidelines but are not a substitute for being a good neighbor.
- Racism, ethnic slurs, comments directed at the appearance, sexual orientation or characteristics of others are unacceptable. Camping is for all people.
- Quiet hours will be strictly enforced from 10 pm to 8 am.
- Everyone is free to hold the political, religious and social views they wish. Our Campground is not the place to discuss or argue those issues. No signs or flags of any kind (except birthday and other celebration signs approved by the Campground) are allowed on campsites. Please keep discussions of anything controversial private.
- Children are the greatest joy we have in life. Without proper supervision and responsibility, they can become a serious problem. Parents or adults responsible for children are accountable for the children’s behavior. If children cause trouble requiring the Campground to remove them, the responsible adults will be removed as well.
- Our Campground staff is responsible for assuring that our guests are safe and happy. We expect you to follow their guidance. If you have a problem with a staff member, please let us know, but please do not disregard them because you disagree with them.
- Bullying, intimidating or offensive behavior is unacceptable and will be dealt with.
- Our trees, plants, soil, water and air are precious resources. Do not abuse these resources..
Your agreement is between the Campground and you. Every other person who comes to the Campground to see you is welcome only so long as they contribute to our fun and peaceful experience. Our Campground welcomes guests, but we insist that they register, and cooperate with our comfortable, peaceful environment.
- All guests and visitors must register at the Office to obtain a vehicle pass before entering the Campground sites. Your visitor must know the name of the person they are visiting. Unregistered guests will be removed immediately, and you will be charged for them.
- Visitors must pay a fee of $2 per person. If this rule is not followed, fees are doubled, and a $10.00 administrative fee will be charged to the registered camper or seasonal camper.
If a guest is staying overnight, there will be a $15 charge.
- We reserve the right to refuse to admit anyone for any legal reason, or to remove anyone who is behaving in a manner which is unacceptable.
- Vehicles of all kinds can cause serious injuries. We will strictly enforce all rules related to vehicle operation. Watch for children!
- You must be a licensed driver to drive a vehicle. ATV/UTV drivers underage MUST possess a valid ATV safety certificate issued by this state or any other state.
- Vehicle speed limit is 5 MPH for all vehicles including but not limited to: vehicles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs, mopeds, etc.
- All vehicles must have headlights after dark.
- All vehicles must have a car pass visible on the outside driver’s side windshield. All vehicles are to be parked on the campsites. Any additional vehicles must have a vehicle pass from the office and park in over-flow parking. No one may park vehicles in the road (emergency vehicle code) or on any site other than their own.
- No parking of any vehicles will be allowed on the grass.
THE CAMPGROUND PROPERTY
Respect the privacy of others by staying off their campsites, including short-cutting.
- Signs which indicate that areas of the Campground are closed, off-limits, or “staff only” are directions, not suggestions, and are to be obeyed.
- Campers may not alter campsites or Campground facilities in any way without specific permission of the Campground.
- Campers are responsible for managing their use of electric power to avoid overloading the power supply.
- If you use picnic tables or other shared equipment, leave it in clean condition ready to be used by the next Camper.
- Nothing other than wood purchased from the Campground may be burned. It is unlawful and against our rules to burn trash or leave trash in fire pits.
- No trees or limbs may be cut down (dead or alive).
- By order of the Public Health Sanitation Division and the Department of Health and Family Services, all gray or discharge water coming out of a Camper’s unit must go into a transfer tank. [or park sewage connection] Violators will be subject to heavy fines and penalties by the State of Wisconsin, Division of Public Health.
- Garbage must be carried in closed plastic garbage bags and placed in our dumpster. Trash other than household garbage must be taken home (i.e., broken appliances, lawn chairs, grills, etc.), or there will be a $200 fine.
- Camper, camper’s children, guests and/or invitees shall be liable for all damage to the site and the Campground caused by such individuals and shall pay for all repairs thereto necessitated by the acts or omissions of Camper and/or related party(ies).
The Campground welcomes service animals. A service animal is an animal trained to do specific work for a human. The Campground is not required to accommodate “emotional support” or “comfort” animals and will not do so.
- Only cats and dogs are allowed in the Campground. Pets shall be leashed at all times or kept in the Camping Unit. No outside kennels are allowed. Pet owners must be able to provide proof of vaccination records upon request.
- Camper must pick up fecal matter immediately after their pet defecates. If such mess remains after departure a cleanup fee will be assessed to the Camper. No pets are allowed in the rental trailers (“Harvey” or “Rosie”).
- Any pets displaying vicious or aggressive behavior, deemed a nuisance, and/or not under control by the pet’s owner will not be allowed anywhere on the campground property and will be asked to be removed immediately without any refund(s).
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities (defined below) offered at the Rustic Barn Campground & RV Park property (the “Campground”), the undersigned guest, for himself/herself, children, personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin (the “Releasor”), hereby releases and covenants not to sue Rustic Barn Campground, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and independent contractors (collectively the “Released Parties”) from all liability to the Releasor, Releasor’s personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for all loss or damage, and any claim or damage, on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death of the Releasor, whether caused by the negligence of Released Parties or otherwise while the Releasor is participating in any of the Activities offered at the campground.
Releasor agrees to indemnify the Released Parties and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or cost, including reasonable attorney’s fees, Released Parties may incur due to the presence of Releasor at the Campground, whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise.
Releasor assumes full responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death or property damage due to negligence of Released Parties or otherwise while at the Campground. Releasor agrees that Releasor has adequately prepared for camping, hiking, horseshoes, volleyball, basketball and other sports, playing on playground equipment, walking on uneven ground, using inflatable bouncy horses, and any other activity offered at the Campground in which Releasor participates (collectively the “Activities”).
Releasor expressly agrees that this release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, and that if any portion of the agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
Releasor acknowledges that the use of amenities at the Campground may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks, whether used properly or improperly. Releasor acknowledges that unknown hazards may exist, including but not limited to wet stairs, wet playgrounds, wet decks, interaction with wild animals, bug bites, bee stings, and potential irritants commonly associated with the outdoors.
Releasor, being of lawful age, in consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities offered at the Campground, for Releasor, Releasor's children, heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, releases and discharges Rustic Barn Campground. its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and independent contractors, from any and every claim, or right of action, of any kind, either in law or in equity arising from any bodily injury or personal injuries known or unknown, death and/or property damage resulting from any accident that may occur as a result of participation in the Activities offered at the Campground, whether by negligence or not.
Campers who decide to stay at the Campground are aware that the Campground cannot guarantee that the sanitary and other measures employed by the Campground will prevent COVID 19 or any other infectious disease. Campers agree that they stay at the Campground at their own risk. Campers agree that Campground is not liable to Campers for infections sustained or experienced by the Camper. Camper also agrees that if Campground determines it is necessary to ask Camper or Camper’s group of guests to leave the Campground, Camper will immediately and peacefully leave the Campground.
.Usage Release Including Photo/Video/Testimonial
I hereby grant to the Campground, its agents and their respective licensees, successors and assigns (herein collectively called “the licensed parties”) the right to use, publish and copyright my name, picture, portrait or likeness, testimonial, voice, video, photographic images, artwork in advertising, promoting and publicizing the Campground in any media known or unknown, in any manner or form throughout the world in perpetuity. I agree that any picture taken of me by the licensed parties is owned by them. If I should receive any print, negative or other copy thereof, I shall not authorize its use by anyone else. I agree that no advertisement or other material need be submitted to me for any further approval and the licensed parties shall be without liability to me for any distortion or illusionary effect resulting from the publication of my picture, portrait, likeness, photographic images, or artwork. As a registered Camper, I consent to the foregoing on behalf of all in my party including minors and guests and personally join in the warranties and representations set forth above. I also agree to indemnify and hold harmless the licensed parties with respect to any claims which the minor(s) may make as a result of the exercise by the licensed parties of their rights hereunder. By signing as a daily registered Camper or invitee I agree to the above terms and conditions for myself, my immediate family, my guests, invitees and visitors, and my property and all rules set forth.
Releasor further states that Releasor has carefully read the above release and knows the contents of the release and signs this release as Releasor's own free act.
This release contains the entire agreement between the parties to this agreement and the terms of this release are contractual and not a mere recital.
In order to check-in to the park, the above must be acknowledged.
Acknowledgement of Rules/Acknowledgement of Usage Release Including Photo/Video Testimonial
We, the undersigned Campers, acknowledge that we have been given a copy of the Rules above. We agree to review the Rules with any Guests or children we have on the Campsite. We are aware these Rules are requirements, not suggestions, and agree to follow them.
Print Name: Date: