Terms of Service
- Check-in time is 2pm or later and check-out time is Noon. There will be an additional fee for early check-in or late check-out per management approval.
- Only ONE unit (tent/camper/RV) is allowed per site unless you have been granted prior approval from management. Tent camping sites should call to discuss further if more than 1 tent is needed for that site.
- Visitors and overnight guests must check in at the office BEFORE entering the grounds.
- All visitors need to leave the campground by 9:30PM.
- Only 4 visitors per site are allowed at a time.
- Quiet time is 11 pm-9am. All radios must be off during this time. We expect you to adhere to this guideline in respect to all campers.
- All pets must be kept on a leash. NO retractable leashes allowed. Clean-up after your pets must be done immediately.
- No dirt bikes, golf carts, or ATVs are allowed to be used on our grounds. Mopeds allowed only on roads only by licensed drivers.
- Campfires are allowed in firepits only. You are required to put out fires before leaving the site or retiring for the night. Do not move fire rings. If fire rings are moved, you will be charged a $35 fee to fix the damaged lawn.
- Keep campground free of litter. Put all garbage in the dumpster. Recyclable items should be taken home with you and not disposed of in the dumpster.
- DO NOT cut any trees (dead or alive) on property or any adjoining property.
- Adult supervision required for all children under age 15 at the pool. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. No food or drink in pool area.
- Use of profanity, loud music or disturbances will not be tolerated.
- Physical altercations or verbal assalts are grounds for expulsion from the campground immediately without a refund.
- NO FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED IN CAMPGROUND.
- PER STATE LAW: No draining of sink water or sewage onto the grounds is allowed. We have a pump out station near the bathrooms that you can use at the end of your stay.
AN EMERGENCY TELEPHONE IS LOCATED IN THE OFFICE.
Timber Trail Campground reserves the right to evict, without refund, the family or persons guilty of willful destruction of campground property and facilities or behavior not suitable in a family-oriented campground.