Cancellation policy and refunds: We know that plans can go astray. However, we rely on advance reservations and cancellations cannot always be filled. So, to be fair to all concerned, our policy is as follows:
For stays less than 7 days: Cancellations greater than 72 hours of arrival date get a full refund minus a $25 fee. For cancellations under 72 hours prior to arrival date are charged either a 1 night stay or 50% of the reservation total, whichever is greater.
For stays 7-27 days: Cancellations made greater than 7 days prior to arrival date get a reservation refund minus a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations greater than 72 hours, but less than 7 days prior to arrival date, are charged 50% of the reservation total. If cancellation is made less than 72 hours, no refund.
For stays 28 days and longer (extended-stay):
Weekly – cancelled 15-30 days prior to arrival, forfeit 1 week; 1-14 days, 50% refund.
Monthly - NO REFUND.
- Cancellations greater than 14 days prior to arrival get a full refund minus a $25 fee.
- 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check in.
- Customers who don’t call and don’t show up will have their reservation cancelled without a refund.
- We do not offer refunds for inclement weather.
- Cancellation request must be received by 2pm CST by phone or email.
- Any changes resulting in a chargeback must follow cancellation policy.
Customers who don’t call and don’t show up for their RV site or Cabin will have their reservation cancelled without a refund.
We do not offer refunds for inclement weather.
Cancellation request must be received by 2pm CST by phone or email.
***Changes: if this results in chargeback, it must follow cancellation policy.
***Lock site fee is non-refundable no matter when you cancel the reservation.
Phone: 931/381-4112 or Email: CampersRVOffice1792@gmail.com