Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply toe each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 31 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 31 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- There is a $75 lost key fee for our rentals.
- All rentals are smoke free. There is a $250 fee for smoking violations.
- Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Schroon River RV Resort in Diamond Point, New York to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
- All guests/visitors assume all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment including specifically (but not limited to), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming or boating at the Camp-Resort and/or being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Camp-Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damage resulting from such risks and danger.
- Visitors/Guests (ages 16 & up) who are staying on sites until 9 p.m. or for day use will be charged $20 per person per day. Overnight guests will be charged $20. No overnight visitors or visitors after 9 pm are allowed unless prearranged with office.